Wednesday 2 May 2012

USA Screenshots

Here is the screnshots from USA, and you can just tell it really has turned out well. Bright colours which really make it look attractive. Yes it could probably do with more experimenting with colour but due to circumstances I didn't have the time but it looks good, Yes I kind of went overboard with the ketchup but I think it works, it makes the level seem a lot more exciting and dangerous compared to if it was just left to bold colours. During the middle part of the level when you cross over Mount Rusmoore I believe there could be a lot added to improve the aesthetics as not a lot happens plus some of the colour tones get a bit repetitive over that zone and I believe if I had more time i would have liked to change. I also added some little details such as logos flag's and so on but overall I'm very pleased with the final outcome.


















No comments:

Post a Comment